This year, we are excited for art to play a central role on the conference grounds!
What is Bioneers?
The Annual Bioneers Conference is where you get a front row seat into a thriving and regenerative tomorrow, today. The conference is an engaging and inspiring environment of collaboration, with individuals of all sectors and disciplines, co-creating the future. It’s where social, environmental and scientific innovators convene to present breakthrough solutions inspired by nature and powered by human ingenuity.
Bioneers conference attendance is 3,000+ with an engaged social media audience of 100,000+, and with a year-round conference engagement. We look forward to your partnership and featuring your work,
The Bioneers Conference fosters connection, cross-pollination and collaboration by bringing together diverse people and projects. We link strategic networks at the local, regional, national and international levels.
We are looking for art in three categories:
1. ART INSTALLATIONS FOR CONFERENCE GROUNDS – The Bioneers Conference grounds is a large, outdoor open space that is home to tents used for speakers and workshops, such as the Youth Leadership Tent and the Indigenous Forum. It is also where guests gather to eat lunch and rest in between sessions. Our goal is to fill the conference grounds with visually stimulating and thought provoking art. This is a very large space, so large pieces do well.
2. PERFORMERS – In lieu of the Sun Stage this year (no formal stage available), Bioneers will be featuring roving performers to perform on the conference grounds. Big visual performance pieces would do well, such as stilt walkers, large puppets, dancers with fabric or a roving marching band. We can also accommodate stationary acts to perform by the lake or on the grass during the lunch hour.
- Outdoor installations will receive up to $500 (plus tickets, a feature in our newsletter and social media promotion).
- Performers will receive $50-$200 for 15mins-45mins of performance (plus tickets and social media promotion).
- Indoor Visual Artists will receive a free booth in the artist market where you can sell work (plus tickets and social media promotion).
Our current social media numbers are:
Facebook: 85,870 followers
Twitter: 21,600 followers
Instagram: 5,573 followers
Newsletter Subscribers: 28,538
To Apply, please fill out an ARTIST APPLICATION:
Thank you for your interest and application!