Saturday and Sunday | October 21 and 22
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Explore science, nature, and the arts through hands-on experiential education activities led by some of the Bay Area’s leading nature-inspired educators!
- Meet live owls from the Hungry Owl Project
- Take a guided nature walk provided by Vida Verde
- Learn about animal tracks and create your own plaster animal print with Vilda Nature
- Create your own garden designs, make bird feeders and pollinator seed balls with Daily Acts
- Make art with natural items facilitated by Lauren Elder
- Learn about watersheds through hands-on activities from the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration’s Ocean Guardian Schools
- Learn Pollution Solutions, explore nature artifacts, find a fossil, and make animal masks with the Point Bonita YMCA
- Have your face painted by “Honeybee” Nutmeg Baker and Kristin Baker
- Engage in nature-based art with Garden Art Studio After School Program
- Learn about green science from local credentialed teachers
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
or purchase a tandem ticket shared by 2 adults and attend the Bioneers conference while the kids and one adult attend the Family Fair.
The Bioneers Conference is a Family Friendly event. Family Fair activities are free to the public but do not include access to other regular conference keynotes, panels, and workshops. Click here for the full list of activities.