Sponsored in part by
Groundbreaking women in leadership (and some men) in finance, business, policy, and culture are creating Feminomics: new economic models and visions that take into account the biosphere, health and justice to help shift us toward a life-affirming, just economy and world. These new economic models apply a gender lens, whole systems thinking, nature's models, indigenous traditions and place a value on the wellbeing of people and the planet.
Intended for practitioners, professionals and anyone interested in re-imagining economics, this one-day intensive features leading-edge innovators and practitioners in investment, philanthropy, entrepreneurship, justice, and policy. They will highlight some of the most promising practices, models and visions. After brief presentations from diverse leaders, we will engage in networking sessions and round-table “collaboratories” to work together on principles and models, connecting our disparate communities to accelerate learning, cross-pollination, connection and mutual support.
Hosted by Alisa Gravitz, Executive Director of Green America, Annie Lim, founder of WEWorld Network (Women Entrepreneurs World Network) and L.I.F.E. Children Foundation.
- Katherine Collins, Founder/CEO of Honeybee Capital, author of The Nature of Investing
- Donna Morton, Managing Partner, Business Strategies, Principium Investments
- Adam Werbach, founder of Yerdle
- Nikki Silvestri, CEO of Green for All
- Charles Eisenstein, author of Sacred Economics
- Joy Anderson, CEO of Criterion Institute
- Morgan Simon, Partner at Pi Investments, founder/Chair of Transform Finance
Location: At the Embassy Suites Hotel
Time: Monday, October 20, 2014 from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Price: $195.00 includes lunch
Register: Click Here
Thank you to our network partners