Palace of Fine Arts Directions, Parking & Transit Information
The Bioneers Conference takes place at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. We encourage the use of public transportation to reach the venue.
The Palace of Fine Arts Theater has convenient access to public transportation. We are accessible by San Francisco Muni buses #30, #43, #28, and #29. Muni bus lines #22, #41, and #45 also stop in the vicinity. From Fisherman’s Wharf take the #30 Stockton bus. For more information, call Muni at (415) 673-6864 or check the SFMTA trip planner.
If you’re taking BART, get off at the Montgomery Street station, walk one half-block up Market Street to Third Street, and catch the #30 Stockton bus on the corner.
Virtually all downtown-bound Golden Gate Transit buses stop nearby the Theatre. Ask your driver for directions or call Golden Gate Transit Information at 511 (toll-free) or 415-455-2000 (outside the Bay Area).
Palace of Fine Arts Parking
- Palace of Fine Arts paid parking lot at 3381 Lyon Street, accessible from Girard Rd
- Please note that Palace Drive will be closed to vehicles
- Hourly parking is $1.90
- All-day parking is $9.50
- You must leave proof of payment on your dashboard
St. Francis Yacht Club
- Across Marina Blvd (2 minute walk to POFA)
- Entrance off of Marina Blvd.
Crissy Field Beach Lot
- Across Marina Blvd (5 minute walk to POFA)
- E Beach Rd, San Francisco, CA 94129
- Enter off of Mason Street
Street Parking Around POFA
- 2-hour limit on Friday
- Avoid Jefferson Street (intersects Baker) on Friday between 11AM – 1PM due to street cleaning
- No time limit on Saturday / Sunday
- Park with caution — residents are notable for reporting any blocked driveways